If the user or consumer resides in the European Union, the processing of the users’ Personal Data is legalized only when it is allowed under the relevant data protection laws. MEGOWORK Ltd. has a legal basis for each of the company’s processing practices and activities, except in an exception case as mentioned below:
- Lawful Interests. The company will process users’ Personal Data if it is required for our lawful interests such as allowing communication between MEGOWORK Ltd and the user, or improving the website or the other IT infrastructure;
To meet company’s obligations to users under the company’s contracts. The company processes users Personal Data to meet the obligations to users’ pursuant to our contracts; and
- As Needed by Law. The company may also process the Personal Data to reply to the legal process, including but not limited to subpoenas. Or, as required for us to protect company’s interests or pursue company’s legal rights and fix, protect, litigate and manage complaints.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
The relevant data protection laws offer the users particular rights with regard to company are processing of the Data.
- Access and Update. Users reserve the rights to review, modify and change the Personal Data by logging into their online account.
- Users reserve the rights to limit company’s processing of their Data in some cases. Specifically, users can ask the company to restrict the use of Personal Data if users challenge its accuracy, if the processing of the Data is considered to be illegal, or if the company doesn’t need the Personal Data, but retains it as allowed by law.
- Users also have the rights to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in their country or region where they know that their rights under the relevant data protection policies have been desecrated. But, prior to that, MEGOWORK Ltd. asks that users should contact the company directly to give it an opportunity to resolve any concerns about their data privacy and usage.
- Withdrawal of Consent. To the degree that our company’s processing of users’ Personal Data is based on their permission, users are allowed to withdraw their permission at any time simply by closing their account. It should be noted that withdrawing the consent will not, in anyway, influence the legality of the processing based on the users’ permission before its withdrawal. Furthermore, it will not influence the legality of our company’s continued processing which is based on any other legal basis for processing the users’ Personal Data.
- Right to be Forgotten. Users reserve the complete rights to ask the company to delete or remove all of their Personal Data. The company will only delete or remove the users’ Personal Data when the company no longer has a legal purpose for processing the Personal Data or after the last consideration that users’ Personal Data was illegally processed. The company may not entertain a request to modify or change the information if it deems that the modification would breach any law or lawful requirement or result in the information to be incorrect. In all other cases, the company will retain the Personal Data as mentioned in this Policy. Moreover, the company cannot entire remove or delete the Personal Data since some details may rest in the previous backups.
How Users May Exercise Your Rights.
Users are allowed to exercise the aforementioned rights by simply getting in touch with the company via email, live chat or phone call. If users try to contact the company to exercise any of the preceding rights, the company may ask the user for additional information to confirm their identity. The company reserves the rights to limit or deny the users’ request if the user fails to offer adequate details to confirm their identity or to meet company’s legal and business requirements.